Peoples Community Bank offers many types of loans with competitive rates, fast approval, decisions made locally, low closing costs and confidentiality. Please contact one of the loan officers listed below for loan and rate information.
Notice: E-mail messages and any attachments are not encrypted. Please do not e-mail any confidential information (ex. account number, social security number, etc.) Please present confidential information to us over the phone or in person. You can also send us encrypted messages by logging into your on-line banking account at https://www.netteller.com/pcbgreenville and clicking the contact link in the upper right hand corner.
Marble Hill Facility
Poplar Bluff Facility
Front row, left: Dawna Keel Vice President-Credit Administration
Front row, right: Linda King Vice President-Cashier
Back row, left to right:
Ruthie Wiggins Vice President-Branch Operations
Mike Tomlinson Executive Vice President
Keith Willcut President-CEO
Brant Roach Vice President-Chief Information Officer
All letters of credit must have 2 signatures from bank officers to be valid. Please verify authenticity from the President/CEO prior to acceptance.
Bring in the completed (and signed) application to any of our fifteen (15) locations.
Download a PDF Personal Loan Application here. Use this loan application when applying for all needs other than real estate or mobile home loans.
Real estate applications are available upon request at each facility. Please contact one of the loan officers above for information on real estate and mobile home loans.
Peoples Community Bank will assist in meeting the credit needs of our communities pursuant to sound banking practices and availability of funds to lend. The principal type of loans Peoples Community Bank is prepared to make include:
- Residential Real-Estate Loans – financing for family residential units that will house from one to four families.
- First Mortgage / Home Improvement Loans - financing for individuals for improvements to be made to single and multiple family dwellings.
- Agricultural Loans - financing for agricultural production. This category also includes all other loans to farmers not more appropriately classified as consumer or real estate.
- Consumer Loans – financing for individuals for household, family, and other personal (non-business) purposes.
- Commercial & Industrial Loans – financing for businesses that are sole proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations. These loans are for commercial, industrial or professional purposes. They may or may not include insured or guaranteed loans and/or be in the form of a letter of credit.
- Construction & Development Loans – financing for businesses and/or individuals to purchase, develop, and construct real estate, which is secured by the real estate involved.
PEOPLES COMMUNITY BANK CONFORMING LOAN PAYMENT NOTICE
All loan payments must be accompanied by the account number provided. Loan payments must be sent to Peoples Community Bank, P.O. Box 350, Greenville, Mo. 63944. Loan payments may also be made in person to Peoples Community Bank personnel at any of our branch locations. Payments will be credited as of the date the payment is made, except for payments made on Saturday. Saturday payments will be credited as of next business day or as otherwise permitted by law.